Electronic application form in Excel
- Handwritten applications forms will not be accepted.
- We will only accept the European designed application form in Excel send by email.
- You will find the application form below.
- We will only accept candidates sponsored by the Lions Clubs.
- All items must be filled in the application form.
- Application forms must be signed by the youth, the parents, the responsible YCEC and the MD Chairperson. The signature page, page 3, must be scanned and send as a separate PDF file
- Application form in Excel has to be filled in and sent as an electronic mail together with
- 1 lifelike portrait photo of the applicant, passport sized,
- and - if possible - a photo of the applicant's family.
- Copy of your passport or official national ID card
- The applicant is requested to write a personal letter of introduction in English to the prospective host family.
- The letter must contain information of the applicant himself/herself, interests, studies, family members, home community and expectations for the exchange. The letter has to be addressed to: "Dear unknown family" and should follow the application form.
Please note our deadline is 15th of March, 2018
If you need a visa to go to Denmark, please notice the deadline is 15th of February 2018
>> Download Application form here << Available from November 2017
Be patient, the transfer may take some time